We Are An Authorized Golden Lift Chair Dealer Store
#1 Local, Most Trusted & Top Rated Medical Supply Store
Rental Reservation: Bathtub Chair Lift Bellavita WhiteBath Lifts...
Bath Lifts Rental Reservation Request
Can you make a reservation for bath lifts to rent?
Yes, you can! Whether you need to rent any of our bath lifts for a week, a month or even longer, E Care Medical Supplies have you covered. E Care Medical Supplies offers bath lifts rentals for short or long term rental periods.
Use our online rental reservation request online tool below and make a rental reservation request today!
How Much Do Bath Lifts Rentals Cost?
Bath Lifts prices vary depending on the time length you will be needing one.
The bath lifts rental prices breakdown are as follow:
|Image||Bath Lifts Rentals||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate|
|Bathtub Chair Lift Bellavita, ...||$89||$189ManyBATH_LIFTS_2012000320120003|
Bathtub Chair Lift Bellavita, White Rental Reservation Request
Category: Bath Lifts Rentals
Name: Bathtub Chair Lift Bellavita, White
Manufacturer: Drive Medical
Rental Price: $89.00(per week); $189.00(per month)
Description: Worry Free Mobility and Security for those who Desire Independence while Bathing The Bellavita Auto Bath Tub Chair Seat Lift is the perfect remedy for those who long for worry-free mobility along with a sense of dignity and independence while bathing. In fact we re supremely confident you ll also fall in love with the added therapeutic benefits that will allow you to once again relax and treat yourself while you soak away your time and the stress of the day. All thanks to the magic of the Bellavita Auto Bath Tub Chair Seat Lift. Imagine the feelings and comfort you will experience when Sore muscles become relaxed Stress disappears Circulation improves Energy levels improve Quality of sleep improves. Designed specifically with your needs in mind the Bellavita Auto Bath Tub Chair Seat Lift provides you with maximum comfort efficiency safety and ease of use.Vita Bella means literally beautiful life . So if you find yourself wanting or needing to experience a safe and secure bathing experience that furnishes you with care-free mobility maximum comfort and relaxation reclaim your independence today along with the dignity you deserve that only the Bellavita Auto Bath Tub Chair Seat Lift can provide. Go ahead...Experience the Drive Difference Now Features and BenefitsThe lightest bathlift on the market at only 20.5 lbsThe Bellavita lowers to 2.3 Seat height reaches 18.8 for deeper tubsThe backrest reclines to 50-degrees at its lowest positionCompletely tool-free set up makes it easy to install and operate When not in use back easily folds down for space-saving storageWatertight hand control floatsThe easy to use quick charge lithium-ion battery is accommodated in the hand controlTwo-piece construction makes the lift easy to assemble/disassemble for transportPadded seat and backrest provide added comfortWashable hygienic covers are sold separatelyHygienic cutaway and slimline profile for easy handling4 quick-release suction cups with option for an additional 2 for anti-slip bath baseHeadrest available as an optional extraProduct SpecificationsActual Product Weight 20.5 lbsBack of Chair Height 25.1 Back of Chair Width 12.5 -14.1 Backrest Reclines to 140 degBase Depth 22 Base Width 12.2 Batteries 1 - 12V 1.3AHOverall Length Reclined 32.6 Overall Product Height 27.4 Overall Product Length 32.6 Overall Product Width 27.5 Primary Product Color WhitePrimary Product Material PlasticProduct Weight Capacity 300 lbsSeat Depth 16.5 Seat Width 13.7 Seat to Floor Height 2.3 -18.8 Warranty 3 Year LimitedModel 477200252
How Do Bath Lifts Reservations Requests Work?
Making a rental reservation request for one of our bath lifts is very easy.
1. Start by filling out the form below and submitting it.
2. We will call you within the next business to ask for your credit card information (major credit cards only).3. We will book your rental request for the day and time you requested.
4. That's it! You are done setting up your rental reservation.
I Made a Rental Reservation...What Do I Do Next?
Congratulations in completing the first step on renting one of our bath lifts.
At this point there is not much for you to do, but just wait for the day to get your rental equipment via delivery (if you requested delivery) or store pick up (if equipment is available for store pick-up).
If there are any changes to your rental reservation dates or if you desire to add other rentals or realize that you would like to purchase our medical supplies, we can add it to the order at not additional charge. Once the rental reservation day arrives, we will deliver the equipment(s) requested or you can pick it up.
What Should I Expect The Day Of The Rental Reservation?
The rental reservation day has arrived! Now what?...
If you are PICKING UP one of our bath lifts then...
1. Bring a valid ID along with a major credit card (non debit card). If you don't have a major credit card, then a deposit will be required.
2. Read and sign the rental contract agreement. 3. We will show the use of the medical equipment and answer any questions you may have.4. We will help you to load the equipment into your vehicle.5. That's it!. You are ready to use the medical equipment.
If we are DELIVERING up one of our bath lifts then...
1. One of our friendly technicians will call you within the chosen set up time before he is on route to you.
2. At arrival, the delivery technician(s) will install (if installation is required) or drop off the equipment at a room of your choice. Please Note: The technician(s) is/are not allow the move things in the room, so please make sure the space free and clear and there is enough room for installation before the technician(s) arrive(s).3. The technician(s) will show the use of the equipment (if applicable). 4. Sign all required paperwork. You can ask the technician(s) any questions regarding the equipment. If he is unable to answer your questions, please call the store and we will help you.5. That's it. You are ready to use the medical equipment.
I Need The Rental a Little Longer... What Do I Do?
1. Give us a call (713) 695-4939.
2. Let us know if you would like to extend the medical equipment for a week or a month.3. We will charge your credit card on file, or you can provide a new one.4. We will send the rental extension confirmation.5. That's it! You medical equipment has been extended.
I Am Done With The Rental... What Do I Do Now?
You are not longer in need of the medical equipment and you are ready to return it, then read the following steps...
If you PICKED UP one of our medical equipment then...
1. Bring back the complete medical equipment back to the store, including any applicable accessories such as manual, charger, power cords, etc.
2. Someone at the store will inspect the medical equipment for missing parts.Please Note: If you forget to bring back any of the accessories included in the rental, you will be charge for the cost of the item(s). You can bring back the item(s) within (3) business days for a full refund, otherwise a partial refund may or may not apply.
3. Get a return medical equipment receipt for your records.4. That's it!
If we DELIVERED one of our medical equipment then...
1. Call the store at (713) 695-4939 to schedule a pick up for a day and time available.
2. Once the pick up day arrives, one of our friendly technicians will call you within the specified time to let you know he is on route to pick up the medical equipment. 3. At arrival, the technician(s) will inspect the equipment and get it into the E Care Medical Supplies vehicle.
4. You will get a return medical equipment receipt for your records.5. That's it!
I Need To Cancel My Rental Reservation... How Do I Do That?
We understand that your circumstance might change where you no longer need the medical equipment you have reserved. If this is the case, give us a call at least 24 hours in advance and we will cancel the reservation.
There will be a rental cancellation fee charge to your credit card. You can use the rental cancellation fee as store credit for a future rental. This is valid for 1 year from the day of the cancellation.