We Are An Authorized Golden Lift Chair Dealer Store
Looking For The Best Gift For Your Loved One?
Hospital Beds Rental Reservation | Premium Patriot Multi...
Hospital Beds Rental Reservation Request
Can you make a reservation for hospital beds to rent?
Yes, you can! Whether you need to rent any of our hospital beds for a week, a month or even longer, E Care Medical Supplies have you covered. E Care Medical Supplies offers hospital beds rentals for short or long term rental periods.
Use our online rental reservation request online tool below and make a rental reservation request today!
How Much Do Hospital Beds Rentals Cost?
Hospital Beds prices vary depending on the time length you will be needing one.
The hospital beds rental prices breakdown are as follow:
|Image||Hospital Beds Rentals||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate|
|Semi Electric Hospital Bed Packg With ...||$125||$185|
|Adjustable Full Electric Hospital Bed ...||$155||$245|
|Hi-Lo Full Electric Home Care Hospital ...||$175||$280|
|XLong Full Elect. Hospital Bed ...||$180||$285|
|Premium Patriot Multi Position ...||$195||$310|
|Hi-Lo XLong Full Elect Hospital Bed ...||$195||$315|
|42" Invacare Full Electric Bariatric ...||$295||$450|
|48" Heavy Duty Bariatric Hospital Bed ...||$445||$695|
Premium Patriot Multi Position Adjustable Bed Pckg - 600 Lb Cap Rental Reservation Request
Category: Hospital Beds Rentals
Name: Premium Patriot Multi Position Adjustable Bed Pckg - 600 Lb Cap
Manufacturer: Graham Field
Rental Price: $195.00(per week); $310.00(per month)
Description: Robust steel grid deck sleep surface provides superior mattress support and easy to clean surface compared to traditional spring decks Head and foot sections can be raised or lowered simultaneously or independently with one hand control Recessed main frame offers maximum pinch point protection between grid deck and frame - reducing the risk of injury Lightweight design weighs only 126 lbs - lightest bed on the market Bed setup is so simple that it can save on setup time and requires minimal maintenance keeping your technicians time efficient Patent pending integrated HI/LO mechanism makes bed height adjustment easy and reduces potential loss of parts such as HI/LO rod when used as rentals Features dual HI/LO motors to adjust bed height from a low 10 to 20 easy and even allows for trendelenburg and slant positioning Patent pending rail slots in frame ensure quick and proper rail placement Single motor unit is designed for easy installation requires less maintenance and provides the ultimate in quiet smooth head and foot articulation Attractive home-like thermo fused bed ends offer a less institutional look and eliminate a bed component that often requires frequent repair and maintenance Features SilverSolutions- an anti-microbial technology built into the paint that protects against bacteria and odor During a power failure the motor can lower both the head and foot section with just a single 9 volt battery 4 extension kit can be installed on head foot or both to extend bed length to 84 or 88 call for additional cost pricing PROUDLY MADE IN AMERICA. Bed Package includes Patriot Hospital Bed with Head Board Foot Board Full Length Side Rails GHP-US6000-FE80FR-F Included in Price 36 X 80 Theurapetic Multi-zoned Foam Mattress Included in Price Optional Purchases Add 149.99 for half rails upgrade GHP-US6000-FE80HR-F Add 249.99 for extension kit to extend the bed from 80 to 84 GHP-690-8084-000 WOULD YOU LIKE TO UPGRADE TO A PREMIUM MATTRESS WITH YOUR PURCHASE Get 55 credit towards the upgrade of any Hospital Bed Mattress or Medical Air Mattress Call Us for Details 713 695-4939 Features Grid Deck offers the following advantages Much stronger frame Better mattress support No spring sag or bottoming out with heavier patients Easier to clean No connecting links or springs to lose Manufacture s Warranty Warranty Bed Frame 5 Years Electrical Components 2 Years All Other Durable Components 1 Year
How Do Hospital Beds Reservations Requests Work?
Making a rental reservation request for one of our hospital beds is very easy.
1. Start by filling out the form below and submitting it.
2. We will call you within the next business to ask for your credit card information (major credit cards only).3. We will book your rental request for the day and time you requested.
4. That's it! You are done setting up your rental reservation.
I Made a Rental Reservation...What Do I Do Next?
Congratulations in completing the first step on renting one of our hospital beds.
At this point there is not much for you to do, but just wait for the day to get your rental equipment via delivery (if you requested delivery) or store pick up (if equipment is available for store pick-up).
If there are any changes to your rental reservation dates or if you desire to add other rentals or realize that you would like to purchase our medical supplies, we can add it to the order at not additional charge. Once the rental reservation day arrives, we will deliver the equipment(s) requested or you can pick it up.
What Should I Expect The Day Of The Rental Reservation?
The rental reservation day has arrived! Now what?...
If you are PICKING UP one of our hospital beds then...
1. Bring a valid ID along with a major credit card (non debit card). If you don't have a major credit card, then a deposit will be required.
2. Read and sign the rental contract agreement. 3. We will show the use of the medical equipment and answer any questions you may have.4. We will help you to load the equipment into your vehicle.5. That's it!. You are ready to use the medical equipment.
If we are DELIVERING up one of our hospital beds then...
1. One of our friendly technicians will call you within the chosen set up time before he is on route to you.
2. At arrival, the delivery technician(s) will install (if installation is required) or drop off the equipment at a room of your choice. Please Note: The technician(s) is/are not allow the move things in the room, so please make sure the space free and clear and there is enough room for installation before the technician(s) arrive(s).3. The technician(s) will show the use of the equipment (if applicable). 4. Sign all required paperwork. You can ask the technician(s) any questions regarding the equipment. If he is unable to answer your questions, please call the store and we will help you.5. That's it. You are ready to use the medical equipment.
I Need The Rental a Little Longer... What Do I Do?
1. Give us a call (713) 695-4939.
2. Let us know if you would like to extend the medical equipment for a week or a month.3. We will charge your credit card on file, or you can provide a new one.4. We will send the rental extension confirmation.5. That's it! You medical equipment has been extended.
I Am Done With The Rental... What Do I Do Now?
You are not longer in need of the medical equipment and you are ready to return it, then read the following steps...
If you PICKED UP one of our medical equipment then...
1. Bring back the complete medical equipment back to the store, including any applicable accessories such as manual, charger, power cords, etc.
2. Someone at the store will inspect the medical equipment for missing parts.Please Note: If you forget to bring back any of the accessories included in the rental, you will be charge for the cost of the item(s). You can bring back the item(s) within (3) business days for a full refund, otherwise a partial refund may or may not apply.
3. Get a return medical equipment receipt for your records.4. That's it!
If we DELIVERED one of our medical equipment then...
1. Call the store at (713) 695-4939 to schedule a pick up for a day and time available.
2. Once the pick up day arrives, one of our friendly technicians will call you within the specified time to let you know he is on route to pick up the medical equipment. 3. At arrival, the technician(s) will inspect the equipment and get it into the E Care Medical Supplies vehicle.
4. You will get a return medical equipment receipt for your records.5. That's it!
I Need To Cancel My Rental Reservation... How Do I Do That?
We understand that your circumstance might change where you no longer need the medical equipment you have reserved. If this is the case, give us a call at least 24 hours in advance and we will cancel the reservation.
There will be a rental cancellation fee charge to your credit card. You can use the rental cancellation fee as store credit for a future rental. This is valid for 1 year from the day of the cancellation.