We Are An Authorized Golden Lift Chair Dealer Store
Looking For The Best Gift For Your Loved One?
Daily Health & Medical News | We Care At E Care Medical Supplies
Daily Health and Medical News
E Care Medical Supplies believes that living healthy can improve the lives of individuals. Being in touch with the latest news in medicine and health can help you make better decisions on your daily activities and improve your and your loved ones daily lives. Please take a moment to read our Daily Health and Medical News page. See more Postings and Follow us!
- A new study claims CBD oil could treat heroine and opioid addiction.
- The Yellowstone supervolcano is the world's most dangerous volcano, and a massive eruption will almost wipe out all life on Earth.
- CBD oil can be great at relieving dental anxiety.
- Even though the public is more aware of the larger health implications of concussions, there is still a lingering misconception that concussions are injuries that are most commonly sustained by individuals.
- We can leverage predictive analytics, specifically machine learning tools and AI technology that take in historical healthcare information coupled with family medical and immunization schedule history.
- Fast recovery from sunburn is possible by following a few simple tidbits of advice.
- It's good to know which food, drinks and medicine will test positive for drugs.
- Having a “vent buddy” helps you cope with life better.
- AI can better detect lung cancer from CT scans compared to human doctors.
- Ravens are known to be clever animals, but are they capable of empathy as well?
- Scientists have recently decided to revamp the global unit of measurement, including the kilogram.
- More girls aged 10-14 committed suicide this year, according to a new study.
- A new study claims brisk walkers live longer regardless of their weight.
- Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay recently shared a little about his career and his weight loss journey.
- Actress Eva Longoria has reportedly trained with Grant Roberts to achieve her post-baby body.
- Methane removal offers another solution to climate change.
- Here are the signs and symptoms of stomach ulcer that you should be aware of.
- Detox drinks are popular among people who are trying to lose weight, but do they really work?
- Pinterest has been the go-to online platform for a number of DIY recipes. However, researchers claimed that Pinterest-inspired sunscreens are actually dangerous for your skin.
- A Chicago-based company recently recalled thousands of pounds of beef hot dogs due to possible contamination.
- Carb-loading is a type of strategic diet for anyone preparing for a long event that requires lots of endurance, but is it safe for everyone?
- Warts appear on the skin when you least expect it. More than medication, natural remedies also work.
- A new study suggests that Pluto is potentially hiding oceans beneath its solid, icy surface that could support extraterrestrial life.
- Corn offers some health benefits, but its consumption also poses certain risks.
- The CDC has issued a statement that backyard chickens may have partly caused the ongoing Salmonella outbreak in the country.
- Here are the common causes of kidney stones and the best preventive measure to take if you want to steer clear of this condition.
- Uric acid levels can be lowered naturally by avoiding certain foods.
- Experts say there has been growing evidence that chronic stress can affect a person's cancer risk.
- Researchers hope the new study would help provide a better guide on exercise recommendations for patients at risk of cirrhosis or chronic liver disease.
- A new vaccination strategy shows promise as an effective method to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted infections, like HIV or herpes.