We Are An Authorized Golden Lift Chair Dealer Store
#1 Local, Trusted & Top Reviewed Medical Supply Store
Daily Health & Medical News | We Care At E Care Medical Supplies
Daily Health and Medical News
E Care Medical Supplies believes that living healthy can improve the lives of individuals. Being in touch with the latest news in medicine and health can help you make better decisions on your daily activities and improve your and your loved ones daily lives. Please take a moment to read our Daily Health and Medical News page. See more Postings and Follow us!
- A new study found that widowed adults in the U.S. are more susceptible to cognitive decline in their old age compared to married and single people of the same age group.
- According to a new study, a strange-looking worm-like creature from around 18 million years ago may be the oldest known animal to completely evolve out body parts and limbs that it no longer needs in order to be able to live.
- New study shows that there is a jellyfish species that can sting people by releasing mucus into the water.
- These natural remedies will restore vitality to your dry and damaged hair.
- Here are some of the most common myths surrounding climate change, as well as what science actually says about them.
- As per a latest release, the biggest cosmic explosion on record has just been detected.
- A new report made by astronomers currently working out of the University of Arizona’s Steward Observatory believe they might have just discovered a new natural satellite –- or at least, a temporary new satellite. A minimoon, to be exact.
- A new research proved that glowing amphibians such as frogs and salamanders are more common than you think.
- An AI-based algorithm recently discovered a new superdrug that can kill a high number of harmful bacteria.
- Is eating raw beef actually safe or is it just an invitation for harmful bacteria to enter the body?
- Here's what most people don't understand about eating disorders, as well as where they come from and what they feel like.
- These snacks will keep you going along the road.
- Here are the best tips that you can follow if you have spring travel plans amid the outbreak of coronavirus.
- Childhood maltreatment is linked to developing the habit of smoking in adolescence, a new study by Ohio State University found.
- According to computational data analysis of the language used by Edgar Allan Poe in all his literary work, researchers could not determine that he died by suicide.
- All nutritionists agree that bulletproof coffee is not to be consumed in excess. Read ahead to know more.
- Here is what you need to know about a no-sugar diet and its benefits.
- A new study suggests that the arch running across the width of each of our feet might be one of the reasons as to why humans have evolved to stand and walk upright on two legs.
- Here’s a quick guide to make sure you keep your scientific career and spend it without asking stupid questions.
- A new study revealed that children who are more in touch with nature are more likely to be happy and show eco-friendly behaviors.
- According to a new study, opting to ordering items for delivery from your local store rather than looking them up online can help customers minimize their carbon footprints by decreasing CO2 emissions.
- A new update revealed Michigan’s Department of Health and Human Services joined with Attorney General Dana Nessel in order to issue a warning so you can avoid possible coronavirus scams.
- Per a recent news release, scientists managed to create the prototype of a new wearable AI device that can supposedly predict heart failure just days before it happens.
- According to a news release, men with different kinds of facial hair may need to trim it or even shave it off entirely if they want to be able to use a respirator properly in order to keep themselves safe from the coronavirus outbreak.
- Here are the best snacks that you can munch on when following a diabetes diet.
- Skin cancer can affect anyone, irrespective of skin color.
- Here's why you should start eating sea cucumbers.
- Sleeping is a major health challenge of the 21st century. Here are some foods that can help you overcome your accumulating sleep debt.
- Warming up by stretching is not as easy as it seems. Read ahead to know more.
- These tips will give you the mental strength you need to achieve your goals in life.