Our Showroom has the Biggest Golden Brisa Lift Chair Selection In-Stock In Texas! - Visit Our Showroom!
Pride Viva Lift Chair - Style, Comfort & Performance
Pride & Golden Technologies Authorized Dealer Store
Daily Health & Medical News | We Care At E Care Medical Supplies
Daily Health and Medical News
E Care Medical Supplies believes that living healthy can improve the lives of individuals. Being in touch with the latest news in medicine and health can help you make better decisions on your daily activities and improve your and your loved ones daily lives. Please take a moment to read our Daily Health and Medical News page. See more Postings and Follow us!
- Changing your diet can be challenging, but the good news is there are loads of online programs that do all the hard work for you. Check out Perfect Body.
- The COVID outbreak is likely to create a high burden of disease in North Korea, putting huge pressures on the health system.
- Menthol cigarettes were responsible for an estimated 377,000 premature deaths in the U.S. during the past 40 years.
- Once in short supply, rapid antigen tests are now available throughout the U.S. But are they really accurate?
- Hair loss is perhaps an understated symptom of COVID-19, usually occurring one month or more after the acute infection.
- Also concerning the WHO is Omicron subvariant BA.2.12.1, which has been detected in 23 countries.
- Severe COVID results in cognitive impairment similar to that sustained between 50 and 70 years of age and is the equivalent of losing ten IQ points, latest research shows.
- If you’re constantly sneezing, coughing, or experiencing a sore throat, the first thing you might think about is colds or flu. However, those can also be signs of allergies. Learn how to distinguish them here,
- Experiencing shoulder pain may not always be serious, but it can greatly affect your daily routine and overall well-being. This article aims to help you deal with it.
- Since there’s not enough research on long COVID cases in children, experts shared the different symptoms parents should watch out for.
- The U.S. reported over 100 cases so far. Cases have also been logged in other countries, including Argentina, Canada, Israel, Japan, Indonesia and Serbia.
- COVID-19 death rates among the fully vaccinated population are rising. As vaccine effectiveness wears off, experts in the US encourage people to get a booster shot.
- More COVID-19 deaths are being reported in vaccinated people, but boosters shots are said to lower the mortality risk.
- Researchers said that the striatum of psychopathic individuals was about 10% larger than in those who have no or low psychopathic traits.
- For many people worldwide, having cotton swabs thrust up their nose or down their throat to test for COVID-19 has become a routine and familiar annoyance.
- Experts have warned that long COVID cases are steadily increasing amid the pandemic.
- The fourth dose of an mRNA vaccine could provide better protection against COVID-19, based on a new study.
- COVID-19 vaccine makers are shifting gears and planning for a smaller, more competitive booster shot market after delivering as many doses as fast as they could over the last 18 months.
- Scientists are looking into a small group of people who never contracted the novel coronavirus throughout the pandemic.
- An expert believes scientists will begin working on a way to stop transmission in the next COVID-19 vaccine.
- After more than 100 cases of severe hepatitis in children and five deaths, the CDC is now investigating to determine what is causing the outbreak.
- More than a dozen Australians have reportedly contracted the coronavirus and the flu at the same time, a condition that has been dubbed "flurona."
- A major reason why new vaccines are important – and why the world is still dealing with COVID-19 – is the continued emergence of new variants.
- PFAS (Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances) are a large group of chemicals that are widely used in the manufacturing of many products we use every day.
- Among people who were previously infected with the coronavirus, a third dose of an mRNA vaccine from Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna may not boost their protection against the Omicron variant of the virus, according to new data.
- In children, sleep is critical in helping promote brain development, learning and memory. It is also associated with factors such as behavioral and physical health, and even emotional well-being.
- Data analysis found that omicron has caused a spike in deaths among the vaccinated.
- Danish health officials confirmed that they would be discarding 1.1 million COVID-19 vaccines in the coming weeks.
- Southern U.S. experienced COVID-19 surges in the past two summers, Dr. Deborah Birx noted.
- The World Health Organization is still skeptical about the need for a fourth COVID-19 vaccine dose.