Our Showroom has the Biggest Golden Brisa Lift Chair Selection In-Stock In Texas! - Visit Our Showroom!
Pride Viva Lift Chair - Style, Comfort & Performance
Pride & Golden Technologies Authorized Dealer Store
Daily Health & Medical News | We Care At E Care Medical Supplies
Daily Health and Medical News
E Care Medical Supplies believes that living healthy can improve the lives of individuals. Being in touch with the latest news in medicine and health can help you make better decisions on your daily activities and improve your and your loved ones daily lives. Please take a moment to read our Daily Health and Medical News page. See more Postings and Follow us!
- Nocturia affects the sleep of approximately 50 million people in the United States. However, only 10 million people are diagnosed with it.
- Can't Exercise During The Week? Researchers Say 'Weekend Warrior' Workouts Bring Comparable Weight LossThe study found that those who concentrate their exercise on one or two days a week can still achieve comparable weight loss to those who exercise regularly, as long as they meet the recommended goals.
- The researchers of the latest study evaluated how a combination of 5 healthy habits affected the onset of IBS.
- A distinguished cranio-maxillo-facial surgeon, Dr. Carandell has over 15 years of experience in public hospitals.
- In honor of US Heart Month, a look at how technologies like SHL Telemedicine's SmartHeart® have the potential to revolutionize cardiac care in America.
- In his book, Dr. Daigle emphasizes the importance of understanding the multifaceted risk factors for early intervention and the support of ADHD.
- The researchers cautioned that the study found only associations with adverse health effects and it does not prove that these issues are caused by the vaccines.
- A recent study found that taking excessive quantities of the essential B vitamin, niacin could raise the risk of heart disease.
- Regular exercise reduces the risk of early death or fatal cardiovascular events more significantly for women than men, and women gain greater benefits even with less effort, the study has found.
- Struggling To Stay Focused? Experts Say Protein-Rich Breakfast Enhances Satiety, Improves ConcentrationStruggling to stay focused during the day? Maybe it's time to reconsider your breakfast choices.
- Xolair, a medication initially designed for asthma, has been approved for treating food allergies to prevent severe reactions.
- The use of antidepressants, particularly fluoxetine, could affect the development of the prefrontal cortex of the infant's brain, potentially raising the risk of mental health disorders later in their life.
- The findings of the study underscore the importance of getting vaccinated against COVID-19 during pregnancy to ensure that infants are born with strong protection until they are old enough to be vaccinated.
- Researchers believe that if patients who are likely to respond well to antiseptic mouthwash could be identified, it would be an easy-to-use treatment for people with periodontic-linked diseases.
- Ready to bid farewell to bloating and enjoy effortless digestion? Discover the transformation with ColonBroom.
- Explore the world of huge supplements and elevate your fitness to new heights.
- Delve into the world of probiotics and uncover why these 8 top probiotic products are the essential health boost you've been searching for.
- Are you looking for probiotics to boost your emotional well-being? Explore our curated list of the top 13 mood probiotics known for enhancing digestion and promoting brain health.
- Are you aiming to achieve a strong and healthy body the vegan way? Here are 5 must-try vegan protein powders to boost your well-being.
- Researchers say post-infectious cough is a rather common condition that affects around 11 to 25% of adults after a bout of respiratory illness.
- Exercise For Treating Depression? Researchers Identify Activities That May Be As Effective As TherapyResearchers noted that the intensity of the activity was directly linked to the extent of improvement in depression symptoms. However, certain low-intensity activities also had significant benefits.
- Children who get bullied by the age of 11 develop strong interpersonal distrust as they grow, and are at threefold risk of developing mental health issues by their late teens, a study has found.
- An elderly man has succumbed to a severe case of Alaskapox, marking the first human fatality linked to this recently identified virus.
- Senior adults who followed recommended exercise guidelines before the pandemic had significantly lower odds of being infected or getting hospitalized from COVID-19 compared to those who did not follow guidelines, the study revealed.
- Researchers found that familiar scents could be more powerful than words in bringing depressed people out of negative thoughts.