Our Showroom has the Biggest Golden Brisa Lift Chair Selection In-Stock In Texas! - Visit Our Showroom!
Pride Viva Lift Chair - Style, Comfort & Performance
Pride & Golden Technologies Authorized Dealer Store
Daily Health & Medical News | We Care At E Care Medical Supplies
Daily Health and Medical News
E Care Medical Supplies believes that living healthy can improve the lives of individuals. Being in touch with the latest news in medicine and health can help you make better decisions on your daily activities and improve your and your loved ones daily lives. Please take a moment to read our Daily Health and Medical News page. See more Postings and Follow us!
- More than 1,000 children worldwide – at least 350 of them in the U.S. – were diagnosed with hepatitis between April and July 2022.
- A recent study suggests the possibility of using a new evaluation tool – cardiac sphericity – for detecting conditions like cardiomyopathy or heart failure.
- A new study has found that you are six times more likely to have a heart attack in the week after contracting influenza than the year before or afterward.
- Researchers detected subtle differences in the way the brain functions in older people with preclinical Alzheimer's disease.
- With the best health products listed below, you will be well on your way to becoming the best version of yourself.
- A new study contradicts the long-standing belief that the mode of delivery could influence the gut microbiome of babies.
- The new technology offers a non-invasive and inexpensive method of tracking human aging and the prognosis of eye diseases.
- Seasonal allergies are back, and they might be staying longer than usual.
- The South American country previously only recorded transmission in wild animals.
- What can busy adults do to maintain or improve their mental health?
- The 57-year-old patient battled severe COVID-19 in 2021.
- Check For Breast Cancer Signs: Mom Issues Warning After Pink Breast Milk Leads To Shocking DiagnosisKate Grainger revealed cancer had aggressively spread to the lymph node.
- A new study suggests that a plant-forward diet could help prevent and manage male urologic conditions such as benign prostatic hyperplasia, erectile dysfunction and prostate cancer.
- Environmental factors such as noise or air pollution have so far been linked to cardiovascular diseases but not suicides.
- Babies born to expectant mothers who had COVID-19 exposure exhibited lower birth weight and accelerated weight gain in the first year of life.
- The new study suggests that the use of melatonin, a common medication for sleep disturbances, decreases the risk of self-harm in children and teenagers.
- Cardiovascular diseases are the leading cause of death all over the world. Here are some surefire ways to improve the heart's health.
- A noxious plant that grows worldwide could become a popular source of anti-aging solutions.
- The addition of the drugs could benefit many countries, especially those with low- and middle-income status.
- There's new evidence that having pet animals reduces the likelihood of childhood allergies.
- A new treatment could give Ozempic and Wegovy a run for their money.
- The federal agency has allowed the sale of Narcan nasal sprays without a prescription.
- The study suggested an allergic pathway in the development of Osteoarthritis that can be targeted with existing drugs that inhibit allergic cytokines and mast cells.
- A recent study reveals the possibility of predicting the chances of type 1 diabetes from an infant's gut microbiome.
- Researchers found weight loss could help in reducing the risk factors for cardiovascular disease and Type 2 diabetes for at least five years, even if some of it was regained.