Our Showroom has the Biggest Golden Brisa Lift Chair Selection In-Stock In Texas! - Visit Our Showroom!
Pride Viva Lift Chair - Style, Comfort & Performance
Pride & Golden Technologies Authorized Dealer Store
Daily Health & Medical News | We Care At E Care Medical Supplies
Daily Health and Medical News
E Care Medical Supplies believes that living healthy can improve the lives of individuals. Being in touch with the latest news in medicine and health can help you make better decisions on your daily activities and improve your and your loved ones daily lives. Please take a moment to read our Daily Health and Medical News page. See more Postings and Follow us!
- After two months of soaring COVID-19 cases in the UK, numbers have again started to fall – and to the surprise of many, fall quite dramatically.
- Here’s Why The CDC Recommends Wearing Masks Indoors Even If You’ve Been Fully Vaccinated Against COVID-19The reason public health officials are calling for more mask-wearing is that there is clear and mounting evidence that – though rare – breakthrough COVID-19 infections can occur in people who are fully vaccinated.
- Curious about foot peeling masks and how they work? Here's a list of the best foot mask peels for 2021 that you can get online.
- Here are some of the best keto products that you can get online so you need not worry about having the right food for your diet.
- With governments worldwide under pressure to ease pandemic restrictions as vaccination rates rise and impatience with border restrictions grows, new threats become clearer.
- Think Like A Virus To Understand Why The Pandemic Isn’t Over Yet – And What The US Needs To Do To Help Other CountriesTo stop the spread of COVID-19 across the globe, it’s important to understand the evolutionary imperative that viruses have to spread their genetic material.
- New research has found that some men who have had COVID-19 might experience unwanted sexual side effects.
- The requirement to wear masks in airports lowers the risk of air travel.
- Do you want to train like a world-class athlete? Here are 10 ways you can train like an athlete in the 2021 Tokyo Olympics, as well as some of the best sports supplements and best pre-workout drinks you can get online.
- US Is Split Between The Vaccinated And Unvaccinated – And Deaths And Hospitalizations Reflect This DivideAs coronavirus cases surge, unvaccinated people are accounting for nearly all hospitalizations and deaths.
- Students nearing the end of high school worried about their schoolwork and education more than younger students.
- More than just a celebratory drink or something to cap off a long day, wine can also give a lot of great health benefits so you have more reasons to enjoy your vino. Here's a list of wine's health benefits along with the best wine brands you can get online.
- Masking indoors will yet again be the new normal in Los Angeles County – and possibly elsewhere in the U.S.
- COVID: The Reason Cases Are Rising Among The Double Vaccinated – It’s Not Because Vaccines Aren’t WorkingCOVID vaccines are extremely effective, but none 100% so. This itself isn’t surprising – flu vaccines aren’t 100% effective either. Yet in the US alone flu vaccines are estimated to prevent millions of cases of illness, tens of thousands of hospitalizations and thousands of deaths every year.
- The COVID Pass will not be mandatory. But the hope is that use of the pass might convince more people to complete their course of vaccinations and create a safer environment for indoor events.
- COVID: Study Finds Lower Antibody Activity Against Delta Variant At Single Dose – But Vaccines Still WorkThe delta variant has spread to at least 90 countries and is 50% more transmissible than the alpha variant (the variant first identified in Kent), which is around 50% more transmissible than the original coronavirus that caused the pandemic.
- Having a BBQ party outdoors is an American tradition that all of us enjoy. But did you know that aside from being a delicious way to enjoy your food, grilling also has health benefits?
- Vaccines For COVID Are Much More Effective Than For Flu – And Reminding People Could Drive Down HesitancyAfter an incredible start, the UK’s vaccination programme is now slowing down. Over 80 million doses have been administered, but more than 10% of the UK adult population still hasn’t been vaccinated. With COVID-19 cases once again rising, the question of how to boost vaccine uptake among the hesitant is a pressing concern.
- Long COVID: With One In Three Patients Back In Hospital After Three Months, Where Are The Treatments?The pace of acute therapy and vaccine development for COVID have been dizzying. But even as we hope a route to bringing the pandemic under control is within sight, we’re now facing the possibility of another urgent public health emergency thanks to what’s known as long COVID, a group of symptoms that last long after the initial infection.
- While wireless earbuds make taking calls, watching videos and listening to music on the go more convenient, can these earbuds be bad for your hearing? Here’s what you need to know.
- New COVID-19 Vaccine Warnings Don’t Mean It’s Unsafe – They Mean The System To Report Side Effects Is WorkingWhile the Johnson & Johnson vaccine has been linked to a possible increased risk of certain rare adverse events, the vaccine is still safe to use.
- Delta Variant Makes It Even More Important To Get A COVID-19 vaccine, Even If You’ve Already Had The CoronavirusVaccines produce a strong and consistent immune response that works even against the new delta variant.
- Ever wondered what coffee does to your body? Here's a list of its health benefits as well as coffee brands in the U.S.A. that you should try.
- It's summer 2021, are your kids already bored at home? Here are the best outdoor activities that you and your little ones can enjoy to stay healthy and active.
- The increased dependence on gadgets has led to the increased exposure of our eyes to blue light. As this can be damaging, blue light glasses have become very popular. So are they worth it? Here’s what you should know and where to get the best blue light glasses.
- Get the most from your exercise routine with the help of workout supplements. But how effective are these and how do they affect the body? Here’s what you need to know, as well as products that you should try.
- Masks help prevent the spread of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, yet masking policies in the west have featured some spectacular policy wrong turns.
- Vaccination with two doses helps prevent infection, and in those that do still get infected, lessens the impact of the virus by reducing disease severity, transmission of infection and death. Even so, plans to give people a third shot have been unveiled by the UK’s Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunization.
- It is increasingly likely that we will all need to show evidence of our COVID-19 vaccination status in order to travel, access public events and perhaps even attend workplaces.
- COVID: Lambda Variant Is Now In 29 Countries, But What Evidence Do We Have That It’s More Dangerous?Lambda has now gone globetrotting. According to a recent World Health Organization (WHO) report, it has been found in 29 countries. Many scientists speak of lambda’s “unusual combination” of mutations, which may make it more transmissible.