We Are An Authorized Golden Lift Chair Dealer Store
Looking For The Best Gift For Your Loved One?
Daily Health & Medical News | We Care At E Care Medical Supplies
Daily Health and Medical News
E Care Medical Supplies believes that living healthy can improve the lives of individuals. Being in touch with the latest news in medicine and health can help you make better decisions on your daily activities and improve your and your loved ones daily lives. Please take a moment to read our Daily Health and Medical News page. See more Postings and Follow us!
- Here are five natural tricks to flush weed out of your system.
- Honey never expires as long as you observe proper food hygiene when handling it.
- Carry Underwood shares her weight loss secrets on Instagram.
- Jennifer Lopez follows a simple routine, clean diet and a strict workout to keep her body fit.
- Amid the growing debate over the medical use of illegal drugs, researchers continue to find the benefits of using such substances.
- Study shows the risk of developing esophageal cancer is 90 percent higher in people who love drinking hot tea than those who imbibe cooler drinks.
- A lab-grown brain made controlled muscle movements and independently connected to a spinal cord.
- Experts warned that too much cannabis in the body could have bad effects that contribute to health issues, which may lead to life-threatening situations.
- Earlier this month, scientists reported the second person to be cured of HIV infection, a news that sparked concerns since actor Charlie Sheen has also claimed that he has also been cured.
- Researchers found that the daily use of marijuana or smoking a high-potency weed could lead to a psychotic disorder.
- We have seen too many lists of foods to eat when doing a keto diet, but what are the ones you should avoid to help you restrict carbs while enjoying healthy “fatty” foods?
- Experts claim that artificial meat is safer for the environment and human consumption than traditional meat.
- A new study suggests that the buildup of carbon monoxide in the atmosphere could help point to alien life on other planets outside the solar system.
- These seven food items from a probiotics diet will significantly improve your digestive health.
- Here are facts that debunk the 7 most common myths about menstruation.
- Intermittent fasting could help you lose weight, but those who follow the routine are prone to developing bad breath.
- Researchers developed a foamlike substance that can be injected into the body to provide scaffolding for the growth of new bones for future dental implants and spinal and joint replacement surgeries.
- People tend to ignore their condition due to some myths about high blood pressure.
- Pennsylvania Sens. Daylin Leach and Sharif Street plan to introduce a new bill that would legalize recreational marijuana use across the state.
- Unfortunately, cannabis does not last forever. But there are ways for you to stash it properly and make your supply last longer.
- Researchers warned that many species around the world have been facing a "biological annihilation" linked to human activity and the sudden spread of alien species.
- Many teens turn to marijuana to reduce stress and to self-medicate, particularly those trying to cope with depression, anxiety and anger. But some also use weed out of boredom.
- Urinating more at night may be a sign of nocturia, a bladder infection or excess consumption of liquid.
- Leg raise benefits include strengthening lower abs and hip muscles.
- NASA recently learned that dormant herpes viruses reactivated in astronauts who traveled in orbit and worked at the International Space Station. The discovery poses a potential problem for future deep space missions and space tourism.
- Measles is considered among the most contagious diseases in the world and the U.S. is expecting a potential increase in infection cases due to the growing number of travelers from abroad and domestically.
- A simple combination of lemon and warm water offers benefits that could improve the body’s overall health.
- Japan’s space agency is targeting the Moon and asteroid Ryugu for its next space endeavors.
- Butterball has recalled 39 tons of ground turkey products over suspected salmonella contamination.
- Weightlifting among children and teenagers does not inhibit growth when done at an appropriate age and with the proper technique.