We Are An Authorized Golden Lift Chair Store Provider
Looking For The Best Gift For Your Loved One?
Daily Health & Medical News | We Care At E Care Medical Supplies
Daily Health and Medical News
E Care Medical Supplies believes that living healthy can improve the lives of individuals. Being in touch with the latest news in medicine and health can help you make better decisions on your daily activities and improve your and your loved ones daily lives. Please take a moment to read our Daily Health and Medical News page. See more Postings and Follow us!
- We all know the saying about laughter being the best medicine — Here are some of the ways in which it might benefit our physical and mental health.
- Can a treadmill work as well as the natural environment for a run? While there are individual factors to consider, here are some of the pros and cons overall.
- Can scientific evidence back up the numerous purported health benefits of bone broth? Here is what dietitians and research studies have to say.
- Despite glowing celebrity endorsements on Instagram, there is not enough evidence for the safety or efficacy of detox teas. Here are the potential risks.
- The symptoms of lupus are hard to pin down as they vary a lot in type and timing. Nevertheless, here are some the common ones to keep an eye out for.
- If those holiday season tendencies are yet to subside, here are a few suggestions from nutrition experts on how you can reduce the risk of overeating.
- You may have come across many studies and news headlines calling chocolate a superfood. But to what extent can it actually provide health benefits?
- Certain types and doses of sleep medication come with a few possible health risks. These may occur during sleep, the day after, or on a long-term basis.
- The demands and limitations of your body tend to change over a lifetime. Here are a few tips on getting the best kind of exercise for your age group.
- Excessive thirst is usually not a serious problem. But in some cases, it may be a sign of an underlying condition. Here are some possible reasons to explain it.
- A woman in China was diagnosed with an unusual type of hearing loss after noticing that she couldn't hear male voices, including that of her boyfriend.
- Most of us are not eating enough fiber to meet dietary guidelines. If you are one of them, here are some of the health benefits you could be missing out on.
- To what extent is the excessive use of social media comparable to substance addiction? This is what psychologists, researchers and studies have to say.
- Due to possible rubber contamination, an Ohio company has recalled around 1,719 pounds of raw pork sausage products, the USDA announced.
- We can all agree that drunk driving is a bad idea. But just how safe is it to get behind the wheel when high on marijuana? The answer is complicated.
- Often described as "meditation in motion," tai chi can offer surprising benefits for body and mind. The adaptability of the practice also makes it stand out.
- Plan to make flossing an integral part of your daily hygiene habits this year? Here are some simple recommendations and precautions to keep in mind.
- In the latest ranking of the best overall diets, keto earned a place at the bottom of the list. What are the possible downsides and concerns noted by experts?
- While they may lead to tears in the kitchen, onions could mean smiles in the long run as they have been linked to a variety of health benefits.
- Can sunshine do any good for mental health? While research is limited, there may be mood-enhancing benefits in the right circumstances.
- As influenza activity is increasing across the United States, here are some differences between a cold and flu you should know about.
- Carrots, in moderation, can be a part of a healthful diet. Here are five potential benefits you can enjoy by consuming the delicious root vegetable.
- Often end up with that achy, stiff neck at the end of the day along with other symptoms? Here's how you can improve your posture while using the computer.
- Many Americans are wrongly assuming they have a food allergy, according to a new study. Findings also revealed the most common food allergies in the country.
- The safety of wormwood, despite its long history of use, has not been documented very well. Here are the possible effects it has on the human body.
- 15-year-old Jordyn Walker and her family are looking for answers after the teenager recently lost her eyesight due to the return of a mysterious illness.
- Yet another blood pressure medication has been voluntarily recalled due to the detection of trace amounts of NDEA, a potentially cancerous impurity.
- Have you decided to include juicing in your daily routine as a new year resolution? Here is what you should know about the benefits and drawbacks.
- From "superfood" to "pure poison," coconut oil has experienced its share of popularity and scrutiny in recent years. But what is the verdict according to experts?
- From hydration to the hair of the dog, there are many "remedies" available to help ease a bad hangover. Here is what experts have to say about them.