We Are An Authorized Golden Lift Chair Dealer Store
#1 Local, Trusted & Top Reviewed Medical Supply Store
Cpap Machines Rental Reservation | Light & Portable 365 Auto...
Cpap Machines Rental Reservation Request
Can you make a reservation for cpap machines to rent?
Yes, you can! Whether you need to rent any of our cpap machines for a week, a month or even longer, E Care Medical Supplies have you covered. E Care Medical Supplies offers cpap machines rentals for short or long term rental periods.
Use our online rental reservation request online tool below and make a rental reservation request today!
How Much Do Cpap Machines Rentals Cost?
Cpap Machines prices vary depending on the time length you will be needing one.
The cpap machines rental prices breakdown are as follow:
|Image||Cpap Machines Rentals||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate|
|Transcend 3 Mini CPAP Auto & Device ...||$150||$255|
|Light & Portable 365 Auto Mini CPAP ...||$180||$295|
Light & Portable 365 Auto Mini CPAP With Humidier Rental Reservation Request
Category: Cpap Machines Rentals
Name: Light & Portable 365 Auto Mini CPAP With Humidier
Rental Price: $180.00(per week); $295.00(per month)
Description: The World s Lightest Integrated CPAP Heated Humidifier. Transcend 365 miniCPAP takes portable CPAP to a new dimension by introducing an incredibly small truly portable and completely unique CPAP and heated humidifier system. We set the standard in travel CPAP therapy and now we re raising the bar even higher. You can enjoy all the features and benefits of the CPAP you ve come to rely on at home in a package that s about half the size and is perfect for traveling. The Only CPAP Humidifier Of Its Kind The 365 miniCPAP is the first and only CPAP system to use patented Capillary Force Vaporizer CFV technology. This Smart Humidifier detects your breathing to deliver warm moist air only when you inhale so you get the comfort you need when you need it. This intelligent humidification system makes the Transcend 365 miniCPAP much smaller and lighter than other CPAP/humidifier systems. It uses about half the water of a standard heated humidifier and much less energy. This small lightweight package delivers full humidification almost instantaneouly and can even operate on P10 battery power Battery-Powered CPAP AND Humidification Experience the comfort of heated humidification every night everywhere. Thanks to smart patented power management technology the small but powerful P10 CPAP battery can power the Transcend 365 miniCPAP AND heated humidifier so you can sleep comfortably anywhere. Make the most of your mini CPAP system with a P10 portable CPAP battery. Battery operation time and humidification level may vary based upon humidification level therapy pressure breath rate tidal volume leak and altitude. FEATURES Lightest integrated CPAP heated humidifier in the world New patented CFV Smart Humidification Battery-powered CPAP AND humidification Smart Power management for battery-powered therapy all night Quiet LCD color display Large tactile buttons for easy use in the dark Includes padded travel bag Use any mask or tube Functional features for easy travel and international use
How Do Cpap Machines Reservations Requests Work?
Making a rental reservation request for one of our cpap machines is very easy.
1. Start by filling out the form below and submitting it.
2. We will call you within the next business to ask for your credit card information (major credit cards only).3. We will book your rental request for the day and time you requested.
4. That's it! You are done setting up your rental reservation.
I Made a Rental Reservation...What Do I Do Next?
Congratulations in completing the first step on renting one of our cpap machines.
At this point there is not much for you to do, but just wait for the day to get your rental equipment via delivery (if you requested delivery) or store pick up (if equipment is available for store pick-up).
If there are any changes to your rental reservation dates or if you desire to add other rentals or realize that you would like to purchase our medical supplies, we can add it to the order at not additional charge. Once the rental reservation day arrives, we will deliver the equipment(s) requested or you can pick it up.
What Should I Expect The Day Of The Rental Reservation?
The rental reservation day has arrived! Now what?...
If you are PICKING UP one of our cpap machines then...
1. Bring a valid ID along with a major credit card (non debit card). If you don't have a major credit card, then a deposit will be required.
2. Read and sign the rental contract agreement. 3. We will show the use of the medical equipment and answer any questions you may have.4. We will help you to load the equipment into your vehicle.5. That's it!. You are ready to use the medical equipment.
If we are DELIVERING up one of our cpap machines then...
1. One of our friendly technicians will call you within the chosen set up time before he is on route to you.
2. At arrival, the delivery technician(s) will install (if installation is required) or drop off the equipment at a room of your choice. Please Note: The technician(s) is/are not allow the move things in the room, so please make sure the space free and clear and there is enough room for installation before the technician(s) arrive(s).3. The technician(s) will show the use of the equipment (if applicable). 4. Sign all required paperwork. You can ask the technician(s) any questions regarding the equipment. If he is unable to answer your questions, please call the store and we will help you.5. That's it. You are ready to use the medical equipment.
I Need The Rental a Little Longer... What Do I Do?
1. Give us a call (713) 695-4939.
2. Let us know if you would like to extend the medical equipment for a week or a month.3. We will charge your credit card on file, or you can provide a new one.4. We will send the rental extension confirmation.5. That's it! You medical equipment has been extended.
I Am Done With The Rental... What Do I Do Now?
You are not longer in need of the medical equipment and you are ready to return it, then read the following steps...
If you PICKED UP one of our medical equipment then...
1. Bring back the complete medical equipment back to the store, including any applicable accessories such as manual, charger, power cords, etc.
2. Someone at the store will inspect the medical equipment for missing parts.Please Note: If you forget to bring back any of the accessories included in the rental, you will be charge for the cost of the item(s). You can bring back the item(s) within (3) business days for a full refund, otherwise a partial refund may or may not apply.
3. Get a return medical equipment receipt for your records.4. That's it!
If we DELIVERED one of our medical equipment then...
1. Call the store at (713) 695-4939 to schedule a pick up for a day and time available.
2. Once the pick up day arrives, one of our friendly technicians will call you within the specified time to let you know he is on route to pick up the medical equipment. 3. At arrival, the technician(s) will inspect the equipment and get it into the E Care Medical Supplies vehicle.
4. You will get a return medical equipment receipt for your records.5. That's it!
I Need To Cancel My Rental Reservation... How Do I Do That?
We understand that your circumstance might change where you no longer need the medical equipment you have reserved. If this is the case, give us a call at least 24 hours in advance and we will cancel the reservation.
There will be a rental cancellation fee charge to your credit card. You can use the rental cancellation fee as store credit for a future rental. This is valid for 1 year from the day of the cancellation.