We Are An Authorized Golden Lift Chair Dealer Store
#1 Local, Most Trusted & Top Rated Medical Supply Store
Rental Reservation: Lite Oxygen Concentrator Weights Less Than 5...
Oxygen Concentrators Rental Reservation Request
Can you make a reservation for oxygen concentrators to rent?
Yes, you can! Whether you need to rent any of our oxygen concentrators for a week, a month or even longer, E Care Medical Supplies have you covered. E Care Medical Supplies offers oxygen concentrators rentals for short or long term rental periods.
Use our online rental reservation request online tool below and make a rental reservation request today!
How Much Do Oxygen Concentrators Rentals Cost?
Oxygen Concentrators prices vary depending on the time length you will be needing one.
The oxygen concentrators rental prices breakdown are as follow:
|Image||Oxygen Concentrators Rentals||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate|
|Battery Pack For Platinum Mobile Oxygen ...||$135||$185ManyOXYGEN_CONCENTRATORS_110110013110110013|
|Perfecto2 V W/ Sens02 Home Oxygen ...||$195||$350ManyOXYGEN_CONCENTRATORS_110110001110110001|
|Lite Oxygen Concentrator Weights Less ...||$225||$425ManyOXYGEN_CONCENTRATORS_110110011110110011|
Lite Oxygen Concentrator Weights Less Than 5 Lbs - 1 Battery Rental Reservation Request
Category: Oxygen Concentrators Rentals
Name: Lite Oxygen Concentrator Weights Less Than 5 Lbs - 1 Battery
Rental Price: $225.00(per week); $425.00(per month)
Description: The first Portable oxygen concentrator POC designed to weather everyday life You have places to go and things to do-and your oxygen concentrator should not slow you down. That s why the Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator was designed with practical durability in mind to help you weather your day. It only weights 4.98 pounds and it is aircraft approved Price Includes 1 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Carrying case 1 Lithium Battery AC/DC adapter Do You Need an Extra Battery Buy and extra battery for 499.99 Do You Need The Desktop Battery Charger Buy and desktop charger for the platinum mobile oxygen concentrator for 249.99 -Hot summer morning No sweat. Your POC can withstand 41 degrees F to 104 degrees F 5 to 40 degrees C of heat while your car cools down on your way to your appointment. -Daily Bumps No fear. Integrated bumpers and padding give you protection. -A quick rain shower No problem. You can make it from your car to the store without worrying about your POC. -On-the-go No worries. Quick strap conversion gives you comfort with 3 carrying options SMART DESIGN Easily convert the straps on your POC bag to wear in messenger backpack or purse style with a few quick easy adjustments. Built-in bag bumpers help protect your POC and the integrated filter is right on the outside of the bag for easy cleaning. SIMPLE INTERFACE With larger backlit LCD buttons you can more easily see the buttons to operate your POC. The entire interface s clean design is sealed for water- and bacteria-resistance. BUILT WITH ADVANCED SENSI-PULSE TECHNOLOGY Invacare Sensi-Pulse technology adjusts automatically to deliver the right amount of oxygen to you no matter how much or little oxygen you need at the time. SIMPLE TO USE EASY TO LIVE WITH The quiet and lightweight Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator presents a compact and easy-to-use package designed for your convenience and peace-of-mind and durable enough to weather your everyday. WATER-RESISTANT Cleared IP22 water resistance rating withstanding 10 min. of rain and features downward-facing vents and joints that diverts water away. RUGGED DESIGN Reinforced bumpers and cushions help protect unit and lessen everyday bumps. POWER TO SPARE No more hassle with batteries. The innovative Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator design lets you swap out batteries right on the top of the unit so you don t need to take off the bag. Best of all you can swap the batteries while the unit is running instead of shutting it off. When you only need one battery your second battery can charge on the desktop charging station sold separately so you always have a fresh battery ready. Each battery comes with built in charge level indicator
How Do Oxygen Concentrators Reservations Requests Work?
Making a rental reservation request for one of our oxygen concentrators is very easy.
1. Start by filling out the form below and submitting it.
2. We will call you within the next business to ask for your credit card information (major credit cards only).3. We will book your rental request for the day and time you requested.
4. That's it! You are done setting up your rental reservation.
I Made a Rental Reservation...What Do I Do Next?
Congratulations in completing the first step on renting one of our oxygen concentrators.
At this point there is not much for you to do, but just wait for the day to get your rental equipment via delivery (if you requested delivery) or store pick up (if equipment is available for store pick-up).
If there are any changes to your rental reservation dates or if you desire to add other rentals or realize that you would like to purchase our medical supplies, we can add it to the order at not additional charge. Once the rental reservation day arrives, we will deliver the equipment(s) requested or you can pick it up.
What Should I Expect The Day Of The Rental Reservation?
The rental reservation day has arrived! Now what?...
If you are PICKING UP one of our oxygen concentrators then...
1. Bring a valid ID along with a major credit card (non debit card). If you don't have a major credit card, then a deposit will be required.
2. Read and sign the rental contract agreement. 3. We will show the use of the medical equipment and answer any questions you may have.4. We will help you to load the equipment into your vehicle.5. That's it!. You are ready to use the medical equipment.
If we are DELIVERING up one of our oxygen concentrators then...
1. One of our friendly technicians will call you within the chosen set up time before he is on route to you.
2. At arrival, the delivery technician(s) will install (if installation is required) or drop off the equipment at a room of your choice. Please Note: The technician(s) is/are not allow the move things in the room, so please make sure the space free and clear and there is enough room for installation before the technician(s) arrive(s).3. The technician(s) will show the use of the equipment (if applicable). 4. Sign all required paperwork. You can ask the technician(s) any questions regarding the equipment. If he is unable to answer your questions, please call the store and we will help you.5. That's it. You are ready to use the medical equipment.
I Need The Rental a Little Longer... What Do I Do?
1. Give us a call (713) 695-4939.
2. Let us know if you would like to extend the medical equipment for a week or a month.3. We will charge your credit card on file, or you can provide a new one.4. We will send the rental extension confirmation.5. That's it! You medical equipment has been extended.
I Am Done With The Rental... What Do I Do Now?
You are not longer in need of the medical equipment and you are ready to return it, then read the following steps...
If you PICKED UP one of our medical equipment then...
1. Bring back the complete medical equipment back to the store, including any applicable accessories such as manual, charger, power cords, etc.
2. Someone at the store will inspect the medical equipment for missing parts.Please Note: If you forget to bring back any of the accessories included in the rental, you will be charge for the cost of the item(s). You can bring back the item(s) within (3) business days for a full refund, otherwise a partial refund may or may not apply.
3. Get a return medical equipment receipt for your records.4. That's it!
If we DELIVERED one of our medical equipment then...
1. Call the store at (713) 695-4939 to schedule a pick up for a day and time available.
2. Once the pick up day arrives, one of our friendly technicians will call you within the specified time to let you know he is on route to pick up the medical equipment. 3. At arrival, the technician(s) will inspect the equipment and get it into the E Care Medical Supplies vehicle.
4. You will get a return medical equipment receipt for your records.5. That's it!
I Need To Cancel My Rental Reservation... How Do I Do That?
We understand that your circumstance might change where you no longer need the medical equipment you have reserved. If this is the case, give us a call at least 24 hours in advance and we will cancel the reservation.
There will be a rental cancellation fee charge to your credit card. You can use the rental cancellation fee as store credit for a future rental. This is valid for 1 year from the day of the cancellation.