We Are An Authorized Golden Lift Chair Dealer Store
#1 Local, Trusted & Top Reviewed Medical Supply Store
Stand Up Patient Lifts Rental Reservation | Manual Stand&...
Stand Up Patient Lifts Rental Reservation Request
Can you make a reservation for stand up patient lifts to rent?
Yes, you can! Whether you need to rent any of our stand up patient lifts for a week, a month or even longer, E Care Medical Supplies have you covered. E Care Medical Supplies offers stand up patient lifts rentals for short or long term rental periods.
Use our online rental reservation request online tool below and make a rental reservation request today!
How Much Do Stand Up Patient Lifts Rentals Cost?
Stand Up Patient Lifts prices vary depending on the time length you will be needing one.
The stand up patient lifts rental prices breakdown are as follow:
|Image||Stand Up Patient Lifts Rentals||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate|
|Manual Stand Aid & Standing ...||$95||$205|
|Reliant 350 Power Stand-Up Lift (Best ...||$265||$345|
Manual Stand Aid & Standing Transporter-400 Lb Cap Rental Reservation Request
Category: Stand Up Patient Lifts Rentals
Name: Manual Stand Aid & Standing Transporter-400 Lb Cap
Rental Price: $95.00(per week); $205.00(per month)
Description: Ideal for transfers between seated surfaces. Patients must be capable of pulling themselves up to a standing position. Once standing the fold-down seat is used for a comfortable seated ride to the next surface. It s quick and easy This Lumex Stand Assist is a transport assistance unit that keeps the resident actively engaged in the transport process. Users grasp the middle bar and use their own strength to pull themselves up into position. A padded split seat swings out to allow loading or unloading then swings back to form a comfortable and stable transport seat. The Stand Assist is a convenient toileting alternative to a wheelchair. Note Additional Information Patients qualified to use the Stand Aid should have adequate arm strength to pull themselves upward and enough leg strength to support their own weight. Patients who meet these criteria and have difficulty walking will find the Stand Aid a useful and safe transport device. The Stand Aid is positioned between a traditional walker and electric stand assist lift in terms of function. Once the resident has positioned themselves on board the split seat can easily be placed securely and allow the resident to sit comfortably while a caregiver performs the transport. There is no lifting or pivoting action it is a rigid transporter for patients that can stand. The patient must be able to stand up on their own. Once standing you can use this device to transport the patient. Once standing the black pads on the end of the device rotate around the frame and behind the patient to form a seat and prevent the patient from falling backward. Make sure the patient can use this product since it is NON-RETURNABLE
How Do Stand Up Patient Lifts Reservations Requests Work?
Making a rental reservation request for one of our stand up patient lifts is very easy.
1. Start by filling out the form below and submitting it.
2. We will call you within the next business to ask for your credit card information (major credit cards only).3. We will book your rental request for the day and time you requested.
4. That's it! You are done setting up your rental reservation.
I Made a Rental Reservation...What Do I Do Next?
Congratulations in completing the first step on renting one of our stand up patient lifts.
At this point there is not much for you to do, but just wait for the day to get your rental equipment via delivery (if you requested delivery) or store pick up (if equipment is available for store pick-up).
If there are any changes to your rental reservation dates or if you desire to add other rentals or realize that you would like to purchase our medical supplies, we can add it to the order at not additional charge. Once the rental reservation day arrives, we will deliver the equipment(s) requested or you can pick it up.
What Should I Expect The Day Of The Rental Reservation?
The rental reservation day has arrived! Now what?...
If you are PICKING UP one of our stand up patient lifts then...
1. Bring a valid ID along with a major credit card (non debit card). If you don't have a major credit card, then a deposit will be required.
2. Read and sign the rental contract agreement. 3. We will show the use of the medical equipment and answer any questions you may have.4. We will help you to load the equipment into your vehicle.5. That's it!. You are ready to use the medical equipment.
If we are DELIVERING up one of our stand up patient lifts then...
1. One of our friendly technicians will call you within the chosen set up time before he is on route to you.
2. At arrival, the delivery technician(s) will install (if installation is required) or drop off the equipment at a room of your choice. Please Note: The technician(s) is/are not allow the move things in the room, so please make sure the space free and clear and there is enough room for installation before the technician(s) arrive(s).3. The technician(s) will show the use of the equipment (if applicable). 4. Sign all required paperwork. You can ask the technician(s) any questions regarding the equipment. If he is unable to answer your questions, please call the store and we will help you.5. That's it. You are ready to use the medical equipment.
I Need The Rental a Little Longer... What Do I Do?
1. Give us a call (713) 695-4939.
2. Let us know if you would like to extend the medical equipment for a week or a month.3. We will charge your credit card on file, or you can provide a new one.4. We will send the rental extension confirmation.5. That's it! You medical equipment has been extended.
I Am Done With The Rental... What Do I Do Now?
You are not longer in need of the medical equipment and you are ready to return it, then read the following steps...
If you PICKED UP one of our medical equipment then...
1. Bring back the complete medical equipment back to the store, including any applicable accessories such as manual, charger, power cords, etc.
2. Someone at the store will inspect the medical equipment for missing parts.Please Note: If you forget to bring back any of the accessories included in the rental, you will be charge for the cost of the item(s). You can bring back the item(s) within (3) business days for a full refund, otherwise a partial refund may or may not apply.
3. Get a return medical equipment receipt for your records.4. That's it!
If we DELIVERED one of our medical equipment then...
1. Call the store at (713) 695-4939 to schedule a pick up for a day and time available.
2. Once the pick up day arrives, one of our friendly technicians will call you within the specified time to let you know he is on route to pick up the medical equipment. 3. At arrival, the technician(s) will inspect the equipment and get it into the E Care Medical Supplies vehicle.
4. You will get a return medical equipment receipt for your records.5. That's it!
I Need To Cancel My Rental Reservation... How Do I Do That?
We understand that your circumstance might change where you no longer need the medical equipment you have reserved. If this is the case, give us a call at least 24 hours in advance and we will cancel the reservation.
There will be a rental cancellation fee charge to your credit card. You can use the rental cancellation fee as store credit for a future rental. This is valid for 1 year from the day of the cancellation.